TOP » Arcade linkaged Website related

Arcade linkaged Website related

Common  |  T

Arcade linkaged Website related Common questions

  • How To Play
    • I want to register my BANAPASSPORT Card.
      Please register your card using the following steps.
      [Registration Steps]
      1. Login to the BANAPASSPORT Card Site.
      2. Click the Register button on the registration page of My Page.
      3. Enter the access code for your card.

      × Close
    • My card is corrupt and cannot be read.
      You can login to the BANAPASSPORT Card Site and migrate your data to a new card on My Page.
      The card needs to be registered on the BANAPASSPORT Card Site to migrate the card data.
      The card may be damaged if subjected to a strong impact. Please be sure to handle the card with care.

      × Close
    • I can't register my card.
      Cards that have already been registered on the BANAPASSPORT Card Site using a different BandaiNamcoID can not be registered as a new card.

      × Close
  • Registration/Cancel
    • I would like to cancel my membership of the BANAPASSPORT Card Site.
      The BANAPASSPORT Card Site (this site) does not have a function to cancel memberships.
      Please note that although the link between your BandaiNamcoID and the card will be deleted by deleting the BandaiNamcoID on the BandaiNamcoID registration site, your membership of BandaiNamcoID supporting sites other than the BANAPASSPORT Card Site will also be canceled.
      You can continue to use a game function on a card that has deleted the link but once the link to the card is deleted, card site functions such as data migration can no longer be used.

      × Close
    • I forgot my password.

      Please follow the procedure on the reissue password page.

      × Close
  • Others/Notes
    • Where can I buy banapassport card?

      You can purchase the card at every store where you can play “Tekken unlimited”.
      For more information, please ask the shop staff.

      × Close