How can I transfer my game data to another device？
Data transfers in this app may be performed via ４ methods, by using "Facebook account", "Google accounts", "transfer code", or "Sign in with Apple".
【Preparations before transfer](Old device)）
1. On Home screen, tap "Shortcut Menu" > "Other".
2. Tap "Other" > "Various Settings" > "Data Transfer".
3. Register the respective accounts and perform data linking, or issue a transfer code.
【Preparations after transfer](New device)）
1. Install this app.
2. Tap "Data Transfer" by the bottom of Title screen.
3. Select and tap one out of "Facebook account transfer", "Google accounts transfer", "Enter transfer code", or "Sign in with Apple".
・ If you wish to transfer via Facebook account, Google accounts, or Sign in with Apple, please tap "Transfer".
・ If you wish to transfer via "Enter transfer code", please enter the code that you issued and the password.
・Please select a stable communication environment when transferring your data.
・If a connection is lost when using your transfer code, the code would potentially become invalid.
・In this case, please contact and give us information of the code via Inquiry in the application.
●Note for data transfer between different OSs
・Data transfer between different OSs [iOS to android] or [iOS to android] is possible.
Please note that Haro Chip cannot be carried over when transferring game data between devices with a different OS.
Please see here for other information
If you can not find possible solutions from FAQ, please send your inquiry from below.
Please send your Comments and Requests from below, which will be forwarded to the responsible departments.
We cannot respond to inquires received from「 Comments and Requests」form , however we will forward them to responsible departments.Comments and Requests