Connection errors occurring during battle
The following may be possible causes.
- Playing at a location with an unstable internet connection
- Depending on the network, there may be other devices, such as computers, game consoles, or phones that are taking up large amounts of data
- The device does not have enough storage
- A security program affecting internet connection has been activated
- Using a VPN
*Connection errors are not caused by the connection conditions of other players.
■How to resolve
Please try the following.
- Play at a location with a stable internet connection
- Change the network connection (Wi-Fi/4G/5G, etc.)
- Check the settings of the other devices, such as computers, game consoles, or phones connected to the network
- Restart "ONE PIECE Bounty Rush"
- In "ONE PIECE Bounty Rush", go to Menu > Options > System and switch to Lite Mode under Performance Settings
- Close all applications other than "ONE PIECE Bounty Rush"
- Check the network related settings for security and VPN programs
- Restart connection equipment, such as the router or device
If you can not find possible solutions from FAQ, please send your inquiry from below.
Please send your Comments and Requests from below, which will be forwarded to the responsible departments.
We cannot respond to inquires received from「 Comments and Requests」form , however we will forward them to responsible departments.