How can I issue a data transfer password?
You can issue yourself a data transfer password using the following procedure.
*In order to issue a password necessary for data transfer, you will need to link your data beforehand.
Please re-issue the Data Transfer Password again once you link your game data on the title screen.
- For more information on “Data Linkage”, please refer to here.
1. Go to Village > Menu ([≡] button at the top-right corner) > Settings > Other > Data Transfer
2. Enter your Birthday on the Data Transfer screen
3. Your User ID will be displayed
4. Select Issue Data Transfer Password
5. Your User ID, Data Transfer Password, and Expiration Date will be displayed
6. By pressing Issue Data Transfer Password, you will be issued a new Data Transfer Password
7. Once your password has been issued, make sure to keep your User ID and Password safe
*Your Data Transfer Password is a password required when you transfer data between different OS, such as Android to iOS, iOS to Android.
*When transferring from one OS to another such as Android to iOS, iOS to Android, your Shinobite will not carry over to your new save file and will be lost.
*Your Data Transfer Password has an expiration date.
*It will expire 14 days after the date it was issued.
*Before using the transfer service, please take down a handwritten memo of necessary User ID and Data Transfer Password or email it to your PC to save it.
*Data Transfer Passwords will become invalid when transfer data has already been used once.
*Data Transfer information will become invalidated once a data transfer has been completed.
* Even if the data transfer information is not set again and it becomes impossible to transfer, we cannot activate the data transfer information, nor respond to data transfer requests.
* If you transfer play data to a new device, you cannot play on the old device.
If you can not find possible solutions from FAQ, please send your inquiry from below.
Please send your Comments and Requests from below, which will be forwarded to the responsible departments.
We cannot respond to inquires received from「 Comments and Requests」form , however we will forward them to responsible departments.