A message that reads "Your connection is unstable" displays during battle rendering you unable to perform any actions
If your connection becomes unstable during a battle, control restrictions will be placed to prevent connection influence on the battle.
If the connection improves, the restrictions will be lifted, but if the connection does not improve, the battle will end.
If a message that reads "Your connection is unstable" is displayed during battle and you are unable to perform any actions, the following may be possible causes.
- Playing at a location with an unstable internet connection
- Depending on the network, there may be other devices, such as computers, game consoles, or phones that are taking up large amounts of data
- Using a VPN
*The connection conditions of other players does not cause the connections of individual players to worsen.
■How to resolve
If a message that reads "Your connection is unstable" is displayed during battle rendering you unable to perform any actions, please try the following.
- Play at a location with a stable internet connection
- Change the network connection (Wi-Fi/4G/5G, etc.)
- Check the settings of the other devices, such as computers, game consoles, or phones connected to the network
- Close all applications other than "ONE PIECE Bounty Rush"
- Restart "ONE PIECE Bounty Rush"
- In "ONE PIECE Bounty Rush", go to Menu > Options > System and switch to Lite Mode under Performance Settings
- Check the network related settings for security and VPN programs
- Restart connection equipment, such as the router or device
If you can not find possible solutions from FAQ, please send your inquiry from below.
Please send your Comments and Requests from below, which will be forwarded to the responsible departments.
We cannot respond to inquires received from「 Comments and Requests」form , however we will forward them to responsible departments.